Went out with Fung and Steph! WOOHOOs. Happy happy day for me. I simply miss my girls so so so so superly much man. Esp pretty pretty Steph. Damnit. I swear man. She looks as if she has undergone a makeover. Her hair, her face, her so-just-nice light makeups.. compared to the past-her, it's jus so super diff! Still rmb how zi-bei she used to be in the past. Putting thick foundation. BUT! Who cares? The present-her is totally stunning man! DONT BE SHOCKED WHEN YOU SEE HER. ANW, YOU WILL. Wahaha.
Well, enjoyed myself again. I'm feeling very fortunate to have them as my girls. LOVElove. Steph is super vulgar like somewhats! She had been scolding waddafuck in Indian mode thruout la! Loud and clear! Didnt stop, albeit the stares from the people around. Haha. Fung and I went mad-shopping while waiting for Steph. I bought bags and flipflops. Tops and skirts SOON. Cashflow problem. Anyway, thanks to Steph, I MIGHT be getting a job somewhere in mid-Dec. Not confirmed yet, but ya. Hope I can get it.
Well, as usual, we took pictures!! Wheeeee! But the quality isnt that good. All of our faces looked pale and white and.. DUH. Just look!
Sisters`Just us. Pure and simple.
Steph's curls are DIY-ed okay. Pretty pretty.
Looking forward to our next outing. :))))
TMR's SENTOSA DAY!! Exciting! Okay, say goodbye to my so-called fair skin now. Cos' after tmr, I'll be darker. CFM PLUS GUARANTEE CHOP. Sigh. Shouldnt, I really shouldnt. COS' XIAN SAYS I'LL LOOK LIKE A MAID! I DONT WANT!!! Well, but who cares! I've loads of whitening products at home. Wait for me, my babies. You'll be in good need real soon. Haha. Aishhh, speaking about that. I'm someone who can be tanned easily but cant be "whitened" that easily despite the bulks of whitening products. I've tried. It took years (not kidding!) for me to be like now. And the tanned marks that I've gotten during the Sentosa trip with 4C last year are still here. Kinda, long?
LALALA. Tmr I'm going to really enjoy myself man! Whooohoos!
I dont wanna care about it no more. Unless..
beautiful day, in bliss :)
11:15 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand